Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yes, I Do

I was asked at the Diary (for those of you who don't know, I have a main blog, Diary of a Shoe Addict AKA the Diary) by a regular reader, Stacey-

"do you seriously watch that much tv? or do you just start out with a lot and then weed out through out the seaon?"

Excellent question! You may want to go to the Diary to see all the TV talk thus far but, I'll be going pretty in-depth as far as what I watch. I guess in order to answer that question, you should know what I'm talking about, what I'm watching. But the short answer is, basically, yes!

I'm a little behind, my DVR is bursting, so I haven't caught up but, I do plan on watching and keeping up with A LOT of shows and in a post coming very soon I'll outline them all.

I will also be talking about why I love TV so much. I don't know if that will go here or at the Diary.

No comments: