Monday, October 22, 2007

DVR Overload

I'm sososososo behind! My DVR is backed up beyond belief and I don't know when I'm gonna watch the shows. I'm not feeling well and have been in bed a lot. The DVR is in the living room. Tonight is Dancing with the Stars and Two and a Half Men. I don't know what else.

I'm hoping that Mel B gets more votes because I couldn't believe that she was in the bottom two last week. Marie's dress last week was disgusting! Some of the other's were really awesome though: Mel's, Jane's, and Julianna's. Edyta should just go in a thong. Tonight is "Latin Night"- should be good.

I'll be here in my bed watching it and eating Craisins- LOVE THEM!!

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

I am annoyed. I missed girlfriends and the game. The website isn't show the new episodes until when?????? Urrgh! I wish I had tivo, dvr or go back in time machines. LOL