Sunday, October 7, 2007

LIVE From My Bedroom...

Desperate Housewives.... Let's go *SPOILERS*

What a big 'ole bitch Katherine is. Maybe no one agrees with me but I just think that everyone was all fine and dandy with the way things are and she goes and rocks the boat. Maybe Bree could've backed off and let her bring the dessert but for Katherine to SWITCH the pies- that was LOW!

So, Susan goes to a teenage party thinking that Julie is drinking/going topless/partying too hard but is dressed like a stripper with her pregnant boobs all hanging out? WTH?? She finds Julie, grabs her drink and takes a big swig, thinking she's gonna bust her with an alcoholic beverage, right? SHE'S PREGNANT!! Teri Hatcher really needs to tell the writers and directors and anyone who will listen that she doesn't want to be the big dummy on the show. Last week, she got all the flack for a racist remark that Susan made. (BTW, does Julie know she is pregnant? The show is not over yet.)

Edie is getting on my last nerve. She is smart though. She really knew what she was doing when she found that account. (Carlos looks better than he EVER has.)

Lynette. *Sigh* I knew she was gonna make me cry. Well, actually, it was Gaby. That was really good. Eva Longoria did a better job than I thought she was capable of- soap opera vet. That is NOT a put down either. I have much love and respect for soap opera actors.

OHHHHHH, Bree is breaking into Katherine's house. Ohhhhhhh, they're home! She just slapped Dylan and Bree heard them talking about having a seeeeeeeecrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeet (secret). I am wondering what is it???? What do y'all think?

A HITMAN? *Gasp*

4 comments:

mamashine said...

may i just say, if you've never watched this show before, it sounds pretty ridiculous. :)

I'm sure I'd love it though if I'd watched from the beginning. Clearly it's not the kind I can begin in the middle.

Kate said...

I got distracted after the first season, although you're tempting me to go back.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Do you think the show is "jumping the shark"? I am still trying to watch (when I'm not passed out from being a tired mama when it's on. The pie thing was too much, she'd have been totally caught cutting the lock off! I'm interested in seeing how Bree's "birth" goes.

Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for visiting me! Yes, I have been to Russia 5 times now (all for adoption). We met our newest addition in July and she is still there. We are waiting to see when our court date will be assigned and we can go get her and bring her home!
Heidi

Sarah T. said...

I think something really twisted is going on with Katherine and her fam. Maybe her and the new hubby killed the old husband and daughter, and stole this girl, because why else would she not remember anything about Wisteria Lane? I cried during the Lynette/Gabby scene also. I mean the whole stripper thing was funny, but wouldn't Susan grab something else to pull on over her lingerie?

Sarah C.