Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shoeaddict Loves Dirty Sexy Money

LIVE blogging while watching Dirty Sexy Money. Here's the thing, I know that not many of you read this but, I don't care- much. I can't stop blogging. I am very opinionated and I watch all these shows by myself (Luke watches sports, that's all) so, I like to express them somehow.



-Why did Karen tell Nick "no" to his proposal? Are we gonna find out?

-Simon Elders, hmmmm? He's "C"?

-Freddy (Karen's fiance') is an idiot. Brian is creepy.



OOOOOOOOOOOOH, the twins are having a birthday party! Trouble in paradise because Juliet and Jeremy are fighting about Natalie. They have to split the party now and the money. They will also be recieving a $25 million trust from their mom's father. The other children recieved theirs on their 25th.



I'm dying to know about the DNA results. I keep shifting my thinking on which child it may be- Patrick, the heir, the politician? Karen, the one who slept with Nick-who'd be her half brother? Brian, who is so different from the other Darlings and who has a real hate for Dutch and Nick? Or the twins? Hmmmmmm????



Samarie Armstrong checked herself into therapy (for "eating disorders", reportedly) and might miss one episode. I love her. I love Juliet, too. I know I said that in my last post about DSM. I also am not convinced about Jeremy and Natalie. They have been together for half a minute and he's throwing away his sister for her? I know there is a child involved but, really? C'mon. I'm just a really loyal person. If he really loves Natalie and his child, he'd tell his family and make Juliet get along with her. What do you think?



Blogger is driving me nuts. The curser keeps moving. I'm eating a fantastic eggplant rollini. Yummy!

1 comment:

-M said...

SO happy this got picked up for a whole season. It's definitely my favorite new show of the season.