Friday, October 5, 2007

Dirty Sexy Money- It's So Yummy!

I'm doing BLUE in honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month. I'm sending you to Lainey-Painey's blog to read about it.

Now on to Dirty Sexy Money(DSM)- I like to do what I call LIVE blog when I can. This just means blog while I'm watching the show. I DVR'ed DSM, I'm watching it now and I'm going to write my observations and questions... That's how I do it usually. OK, I had no idea Juliet and Jeremy were twins from last episode. Juliet cracks me up! Awwww, the poor little boy that belongs to Brian Darling. It's kinda funny though when they are getting the hot dog and Brian tells him the orphan cover story.

Can I just say that Donald Sutherland really needs some hair grooming. His eye brows are everywhere and he just needs to run a brush through his hair. And I love (I know this is off the hair subject) the "No, I'm not going to give a check to a tranny hooker" line from last week.

I just cannot imagine being named Darling- or Luke being named that. That would be weird. Right?

How can you be married to a man for 40 years, 40 years, and have the great love of your life be someone else? Someone that you are having an affair with? How could Letitia have an affair with Dutch for all that time... OOOOOHHHHH! I bet one of the kids (Patrick? Brian?) is Dutch's! Hello! Boy was I slow with that one.

Do y'all remember Freddy from Beverly Hills, 90210? He was Matt, Kelly's boyfriend, the lawyer.

I would love for our family to take a formal picture again. We (my mom's side- grandparents, mom's brother and wife) took a portrait so long ago. I need to get all my pictures scanned in so y'all can see. That one is so old- I think I'm in the fourth grade. Justin is too cute in it. None of the other grandkids were born yet! There are 4 more!!

Juliet is so pretty. Is Samaire Armstrong good in anything else? I didn't watch The O.C. She has a vulnerability about her...

Who else felt bad for Tripp when Letitia's birthday opened Dutch's briefcase? What does the paperwork in the briefcase mean? What do you think??

No comments: