Monday, October 8, 2007

Dancing with the Stars LIVE!

Hey y'all! Or should I say, Hey Kelli,Kate & Kate!! I'm talking Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) tonight. I'm watching and blogging- from the beginning so, a rambling (snarky!) post and heeeeeere I go!

Sabrina & Mark (the Jive)- Of course she is good. I will continue to say this- THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES!! She is a dancer. No, not ballroom but she has an unfair advantage over say, a BOXER. The judges don't really like when she does hip-hopy moves, though. The jive is such a perfect dance for someone like her. See, even Drew knows it's true (asking if the choreography is too easy) that this is not a "competition" for her.
She looked cute, though. I loved the ponytail and that shocking blue color is very big this fall (not in sequins on a dance costume)
JUDGES SCORE- 27 (out of 30)

Cameron & Edyta (the Tango)- I watched All My Children a few years ago when I lived with my SIL, Haley. Cameron Matheson is so hot! I have not changed my mind about that. Ewwww, not a good song choice. Edyta is smoking in that dress! Whoa- they were good. I give him lots of credit because his day job is HARD. I also agree that is wasn't a great sizzlin' Tango but, it wasn't bad. (The "Bachelor" is ugly) Good scores!
JUDGES SCORE- 23

Mark & Kym (the Jive)- He tries so hard! The hip thing is insane!!! I've always thought he was cheesy. I'm not saying that's changed. His face does weird things and he's all cookey.
***Ummmmm- I have to interrupt because I was interrupted by the phone. It was the NIELSON'S ratings people!!! They want me to participate!! How exciting. So, I missed Jennie & Derek! Was she a bitch to Derek? Was she contrite? Her teeth still look funny.

Oh, Jennie is back on. Her partner does look like a little boy. I love her dress. She looks good!
JUDGES SCORE-26

Mel B & Maksim (the Jive)- GREAT song- a jitterbuggin' song. Their dance is cheesy. I know it's difficult and she is good. She is like Sabrina, though. She's a dancer and performer for a living! I like her costume. Zebra print is hotness. She had a baby 6 months ago!! That is insanity. The judges loved it. Her best dance? I liked last weeks dance better. What do I know?
JUDGES SCORE- 27

Wayne & Cheryl (the Tango)- Wayne a cowboy? Oh the 'stache.... And ponytail! He's so stiff. I am afraid he'll hurt her. It's awkward. Oh the judges love the "character"- whatever.
JUDGES SCORE-18

Floyd & Karina (Jive)-I would think he could do this dance well. He's got what L calls "good feet." LOVE, LOVE the song. He needs to control his arms. Pretty good job. He has a great smile. She's living with her "star" from last seasons show- Mario Lopez.
JUDGES SCORE-21

Jane & Tony (Tango)- Oh Jane. How sad. That was just really emotional. I love her wig. She really is very beautiful. The top of her dress is stunning. AWWWW! Her twin boys are so cute. A very lovely tribute to her mom.
JUDGES SCORE-27

Helio & Julianne (Jive)- She is my favorite dancer. She is so good and the best choreographer. They look amazing right away. Helio stumbles a little at the end and tears his pants! Julianne is beautiful and that name is a favorite. Oooooooh the judges are giving him grief.
JUDGES SCORE- 24

Marie & Jonathan (Tango)- She flirts and flirts waaaaaaay too much (last show). It's grody. Plus, she makes those very creepy porcelain dolls. Whoa, the end. She bent over backwards, literally and her dress dropped, I think Bruno is in lurve with her.
JUDGES SCORE- 23

That's it. Wayne needs to go! He has lots of fans, though! What are y'all watching?

XXXOOO

5 comments:

Kate said...

Dancing and dresses... why am I not watching this show?!?

Are you too young to have ever watched Solid Gold? It was fabulous in all its cheesy 70s-80s glory.

KatieBug said...

HEROS!!! How can you not watch that?! And Journeyman I like it too.

Anonymous said...

Dancing with the stars was good. I think Wayne needs to go!! I don't care about his fans - he can't dance a lick!! Mark needs to go too! He is creepy and I guess he is stiff - he just had hip replacement surgery!!! I LOVED Jane! She looked beautiful and was so proud of herself and her partner was soooo sweet to her!! I hope that is the dance they ask for a repeat on!
Sheila

Andie said...

marie osmond is pretty, but she gives me the creeps.

floyd mayweather is so cute.

my guess is that the finals will be between sabrina & helio

Happy Gilmores said...

I love Marie. I can't send my votes in for her fast enough. Love her, love her , love her. But then again, I am Mormon. Does that make me a homer?