Friday, October 5, 2007

What's On? THURSDAY EDITION

I try to put all the good shows that come on, even if I don't watch. Let me know what I'm forgetting. I'm trying to get the hang of it. I don't know if I'm gonna do this everyday or if I'm just gonna do the recaps. We'll see. I just need to find my grooove.

ABC
7:00 Ugly Betty- Alexis doesn't remember becoming a man! Justin is an intern at Mode. (watch it)
8:00 Grey's- Mama Burke comes for a visit (watch it)
9:00 Big Shots- I love this show but, I DVR it

NBC
7:00 My Name is Earl- DVR, Joy cracks me up bad! Last week, she and Randy were hilarious!
7:30 30 Rock- SEINFIELD is on!! DVR
8:00 The Office- I don't have time to watch
9:00 ER- I don't watch

FOX
7:00 Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?- I really do love this show. The kids are great and I love Jeff Foxworthy (he's married to a Louisiana girl and he's a Georgia boy!) but it doesn't fit
8:00 Don't Forget the Lyrics- This show is not as good as The Singing Bee if you like this kind of show. I don't like Wayne Brady as the host or this show's format as much.

CBS
7:00 Survivor: China- I'm not watching or DVR'ing. I'm counting on you guys to fill me in on what's going on with James
8:00 CSI- Don't watch
9:00 Without A Trace- I love this show. I watched it and DVR'ed Big Shots. I don't know why. I pick and choose like that. I have a crush on Jack. I know, I have a crush on everybody.

No comments: