Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shoeaddict Talks Housewives

***SPOILERS***

It's game night on Wisteria Lane. Whoo hoo!! Charades and Mary Jane- the roll it up, smoke it up- illegal kind. I DVR'ed it and now I'm watching and blogging- something I love to do.


How much do I love Lynette's mom telling Andrew, Bree's evil son, to get "the best [weed] he can get. Nothing is too good for my little girl." I doubt certain people want to know my feelings about medicinal marijuana. Felicity Huffman is such a fabulous actress. Lynette looks really bad. What type of cancer does she have again? I don't remember. Brain? Breast? Did they even say?

Oh! Why did Bree send Susan to the bowels of hell for obstetrical care? Really, what's up with the scary lady with the HUGE teeth there to buy- clean urine? Gross! Plus, why can't Susan open up the phone book? I guess I'd rather ask for my close pregnant friend's recommendation instead of blindly choosing someone. Who was she using before? Someone who retired and then the creepy neighbor took over??

OMIGOD! I love Edie's coat. Gorgeous hair and lips... Sneaky with the ring. I love Gabby's outfit, too but really, why are they all dressed like that? Haven't they heard of jeans and tops? You can still look really cute in dark jeans, cute top and heels, right? Now, poor Susan looks good. Even though she's just come back from gyno YUUCKVILLE. You know, where she said there were rat traps on the speculum table and the doc may have taken pictures of her "parts" with a cell phone! *shiver*

I love Gabby telling Carlos (about Edie)- "She's wearing a big honkin engagement ring the size of a peach pit." And that Bree is trying to drunk up Katherine to get her secrets. And that stoned Lynette is cracking up over SpongeBob then karate kicks Susan's lamp- and she doesn't even know she's stoned! Plus, good to know the official charades "sign" for poem. I suddenly would love some grapes or lobster! HA...

Orsen just went for a phone call and Lynette is passing around the "special brownies." Showdown between the bitchy new neighbor and Gabby. Katherine is a liar about Dylan's dad, huh? I wonder... She is also creepy and wacky. Victor is a worm. Why hasn't Gabby dropped him, with or without Carlos? She doesn't HAVE to have a man. But boy do I love them together- "I love the way you love me." Hey Gabby, I know EXACTLY the way you feel.

Another beautiful scene filled with emotion that included Felicity Huffman. This time it's between Lynette and her mother. Oh- it was laughter through tears. ("Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion" -Truvy, Steel Magnolias)

Creepy Katherine probably killed her daughter and her husband! I don't know!! It's all just nuts-o. And what is Carlos doing to Edie? Getting rid of the account? Giving her money? What is with the CPA? Am I dumb?

Next week- kinky sex with costumes, crabs and politics, Oh My!

I also DVR'ed Cold Case and Shark. I don't know who else watches these. I know some of you watch Brothers & Sisters. Feel free to discuss here....

6 comments:

KatieBug said...

Lynette has a brain tumor and the CPA is the hitman. And I have no idea what really happened with Katherine. Crying over a huge gash in the floor and wanting people to think her ex-husband did the worst thing a father can do to his daughter? With Dylan not remembering ANYTHING it must be a different kid.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what brand Edie's coat was in last night's episode?

shoeaddict said...

Cari- I will find out

shoeaddict said...

Edie's coat is by Michael Kors

Sarah T. said...

I don't think Lynette has a brain tumor. She has non-Hodgkins lymphoma, I think. They found a tumor on her spine or neck (maybe) when they did the MRI when she hit her head on the lamp. And I think Susan's OBGYN retired and the new neighbor took over as her doc, and that was uncomfortable so she asked Bree for her doc's name. And I did not quite "get" why Gabby and Edie were so dressed up for game night. I loved Gabby's dress, but thought her hair looked strange.

Sarah C.

Unknown said...

Where can you buy that Michael Kors coat? I can only find the black and white houndstooth online.
Thanks!