Friday, October 19, 2007

Shoeaddict Says...

What did y'all think of last night's Grey's?

Izzie really made a fool of herself, no? I thought that Callie properly dressed her down at the end. I was also very glad that Alex was so outraged at her behavior. And that he brought up, in the end, that she was "so in love" with Denny and pushed him away and now is breaking up George's marriage. This is a classic case of "he was mine and now he has a girlfriend so, NOW I want him" syndrome. It's very real BELIEVE me. My hubs had a friend that he had no feelings for and I don't think she did either, until I came along. Then, Uh-Oh!! She decided she wanted him then. Ummm, no.

Also, Derek's words to Meredith were so sweet. I wanna marry you. I want to die at 110 years-old in your arms. I want to have children. That is so very perfect. What does she WANT? I DO NOT get it. I guess it's me. I just DO NOT get what she wants from anyone. I cannot stand her.

Now, you tell me what you thought.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Sorry. Didn't see it. What about Mad Men?!? Fab!

mamashine said...

I think you should watch Kid Nation, cuz I wanna talk about it. This week's episode was fabulous.

Lainey-Paney said...

I just reeeeeeeeeeally want Meredith to love Derek the way he deserves.

I foresee something with Derek & Lexi....& then we'll hate him.
No?