Sunday, October 7, 2007

What Shoeaddict Is Watching- SUNDAY EDITION

So, that's what I'm calling these posts now. I see that this blog is not a big hit but I'm still keeping it going. I love TV, I love writing and sharing my opinion (even if it's with myself!) and this helps me keep track off what I'm watching. A Lot... More than ever- it's amazing! I'm still behind right now. My poor DVR.

Tonight looks like this for me-

7:00- I'm watching Bridezillas on WE.TV. I don't know why I love this show but oh, I do!!! I laugh and laugh. These women say, "I'm the BRIDE," like they have cancer or they are literally dying. They are so entitled.

You Might Enjoy:
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, ABC
Simpsons (7:00), King of the Hill (7:30), Fox
Life is Wild CW New Show**
SuperMADE MTV

8:00- I'm watching Desperate Housewives and recording Cold Case.
ALSO:

America's Next Top Model is re-airing on CW

9:00- I watch Shark on CBS with James Woods. It's very good.

You Might Enjoy:
Brothers & Sisters ABC
Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane E! (I love this show)

**You know I'll be coming back to dish on at least the Housewives. Let me know what you watched.

XXXOOO

5 comments:

Kate said...

I love Bridezillas! The actual Queen of England acts less entitled than some of those psychos. And the men! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? We shout at the TV, "Run! While you still can!"

Good times.

Mystery! is about to come on. It's Miss Marple tonight and we're very excited. You might like it, but then, you're not 127 years old like we are. ;)

shoeaddict said...

Kate, you crack me up! I'm 26. You are not that much older and you have 10 times the life I have!!

mamashine said...

No, really, you're wrong about that. You should see when Kate comes to visit me. We sit on opposite ends of the couch reading books and watching Bridezilla and only occasionally interacting with each other, and we have a great time. :)

I think it always takes awhile for a new blog to get some comments. And I always read even if I don't have something to say.

KatieBug said...

I read,too! I don't have cable or a DVR so I have to pick what I watch very carefully or record on my VCR. What a pain in the butt!!
I watched Desperate and Brothers and Sisters. That show makes me want to have 5 kids so they can call each other and be all crazy. :)

Laura said...

I love Brothers and Sisters!!!!