Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Shoeaddict Talks Wednesday TV

**SPOILERS**

It's 9:53pm and I'm watching Dirty Sexy Money. I'm watching the very end of DSM and freaking out. I guessed that one of the Darling children were Dutch's but, which????

Karen- because of the whole Nick thing? That would be gross and wouldn't they have stopped it?

Patrick- because Tripp is all into his political career. That would hurt him.

Brian- he's so different from everyone else, he hates Nick, he's the obvious choice (to me)

I don't think it's the twins, Juliet and Jeremy, just because. But, here I am screaming at the TV- Patrick? No, No, Brian!? No, all of them?! None of them? Brian, it's Brian! Who is it????

And "C" is Brian Elders? What is that?

I really love this show.

I'm glad Lisa finally told Karen something but, I doubt it will make her leave Nick alone. I'm of the belief that the spouse that has the "crap" deals with it. Example- If Luke's parents are a problem, he talks to them, not me and vise versa. So, I think Nick needs to be firmer with Karen because she's out of control.

What do you think about Jeremy and Juliet? I love Juliet ("She has decided") and brunette-girlfriend (what's her name) is obnoxious! All they do is have sex! Well, now she's pregnant and he says he's in love... ???

By the way, Private Practice was actually good tonight. Kate Walsh is so pretty. I know it's her show but my same opinion still stands- Amy Brennaman's Violet dominates the show.

I thought Ambreal should've gone home on ANTM instead of the Liza look-a-like. Lisa is pretty and I liked Tyra's advice of never dim your light for any one- or something like that. Tyra the philosopher, huh?

On the DVR:
Pushing Daisies
Kid Nation
Gossip Girl

What did y'all watch and LOVE?

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I watched and hated ev. last night! Dunno why... maybe I was in a bad mood. Gossip Girl made me want to vomit with how cheesy and afterschool special it was.

-M said...

DSM is my favorite show of the season - I know it's not an obvious choice like Daisies but it never stays in my Tivo queue for very long.

I'm gunning for Patrick the heir!