Monday, January 26, 2009

You've Got Yale!

There is no new episode of Gossip Girl this week. I'm just watching the last one from last week. Some things I have to say before I start-
::Who is Serena and Erik's father?
::Do you think that it's weird for Serena and Dan to date if their parents do too?
::Do you think that they shouldn't date because they share a sibling?

Onto the episode...
::I love that coat that Serena is wearing. I want her hair so badly.

::I miss Chuck's old hair. I love him though- bad, bad boy and all. Pink socks-bold choice!

::The new teacher, Miss (Rachel)Carr, is adorable. She was in the short-lived but really good tv show, Related. Her name is Laura Breckenridge and she is reportedly going to be around DAN for awhile... hmmmm.

::I don't like Nate and Vanessa together.

::Who do you think Lily and Rufus' son is? Don't you think he's going to make an appearance?

:: Does Lily feel guilty- about her and Rufus, about Bart? I don't know but I think that she really does love Chuck.

:: Would you lie to your friend like S does to B about getting into Yale? I think that it's only gonna cause more problems for them. B needs to get ahold of herself. And, I don't like white tights like B is wearing. I do love the red bag.

:: Chuck calling Rufus Lily's "mistress" is awesome. I like Rufus, don't get me wrong, it's just funny.

:: I think Jenny is adorable. Her fashion is so fabu. I love the hair, as I've said before, even though no one else does. I think that she is also funny and spunky.

:: S's dress for the opera is good. Lily's is better. I really like Chuck and Nate in a tux. Dan's long tie is very hip and fresh. Vanessa looks great in red.

:: Why do Dan and Serena create problems that are not? They want to be tortured, right? Is it just teenager-y or what? They kinda bore me though. I HATED the gross Aaron that she was dating though.

:: Do you notice Kelly Rutherford's baby belly? She is wearing the big roomy dress, they hide it behind banisters and Rufus' hand.

:: Hmmm, Lily adopting Chuck... She doesn't talk to her own children before she does it? I'm glad that she did though.

:: What is Miss Carr gonna do to Blair?

:: OMG! What is Jack doing to Lily? I'm nauseated. Oh! Oh! Chuck rescued her. I'm teary and I have goosebumps. The song playing doesn't help the feeling. Whew!

::Oh! Awwwwwwwwwww!!! Chuck and Rufus shake hands. Chuck's hair looks sexy here. I'm glad that he's re-joing the family.

:: Dan and Serena having problems- blah, blah, blah... It's such a snoozefest.

:: Uh-oh, B has detention and she is really, really pissed. Dorota- "Is it war?" That is funny. Look out Miss Carr, you are going down.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love that show!

Yes, Dan and Serena are tedious. They're teenagers. O-M-G.

I was going to make a catty comment about how Lily's dress made her look pregnant. Haha!