Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Mentalist


One of my favorite new shows of the season is The Mentalist. Simon Baker is really beautiful. He plays Patrick Jane, a consultant for the California Bureau of Investigation (CBI) who has a knack for solving crimes with his powers of observation. Baker is an Australian but Patrick Jane is American. His Aussie accent is sexy but you don't get to hear it on the show.
Patrick Jane is also searching for the serial killer, Red John, who killed his (Jane's) wife and child. Every epsiode has "red" in the title (minus the pilot).

2 comments:

Lys said...

I'm trying SO hard to not get hooked on this show - I'm failing, miserably.

Kate said...

I totally can't do the serial killer part. Simon Baker is almost worth nightmares for the rest of my life, though. ;)