Thursday, January 15, 2009

Money Doesn't Buy Class

I'm watching this Tuesday's episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County. Here are a few observations:

  • Simon is British? I had no idea.
  • Vicki is exhausting, utterly and completly. She is badgering her poor mother much like she badgered her poor daughter. "Do you love me? Tell me you love me."
  • I would LOVE to be able to have a seven-course meal prepared by a chef. How great would that be?
  • Gretchen is silly. So is Tamera. I don't understand why Gretchen is even on the show. She is not married so she's not a wife.
  • Tamera's son, Ryan, is slimy.
  • I cannot imagine inviting someone to my house and being so rude to them like Tamera is to Lynne and Frank.
  • It's gross that Tamera would want to get Gretchen drunk. Gretchen however is a 30-year-old woman and can take care of herself. She shouldn't have drank like that and then acted like that. If I would've been there, she would've gotten slapped. She was disgusting. But then, after she got drunk, they should've cut her off. The overt sexual behavor all over Vicki's husband and Ryan was uncalled for.
  • I keep thinking that Gretchen is gonna fall in the water.
  • She (G) is being mean to Jeana and Jeana is the only one trying to help her.
  • A drunk never admits they are drunk, right? How gross.
  • The "wives" are mean to Lynne for no reason.

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Can I also add that Lynnes oldest girl is a mean drunk bitch! She needs to pay attention to her kids and stop working out for five minutes! Listen to me! meooow!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I love that show.
Additionally, I can admit when I'm drunk.
It reminds me of a really awful joke. Here goes:

What's a blondes mating call?

Omigod, I think I'm drunk!

Kate said...

That show is such a trainwreck! Such a delicious trainwreck. =)