Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jughead

Tonight's Lost episode was called "Jughead". I just watched it on DVR and I have to write down what I'm thinking.

  • Penny didn't die in childbirth like I thought she might.
  • Penny and Desmond name their child after the man they hate? Ummm?? And that child is so cute!
  • Daniel Faraday did something to Theresa whateverherlastnameis- but what? Did he do whatever he did to the mice to her? Who is she?
  • I knew that his mother would be in LA. Now, he'll get to meet up with the O6, right? Is Daniel's mother one of them? Or, or, or...
  • Sawyer- Oh the hot!
  • Charles Widmore sends Desmond to LA (kinda) and that is where Ben is right now. I guess. Anyway, Ben told Charles W that he was going to kill Penny. Remember? Charles Widmore killed Alex (indirectly), Ben's daughter, so Ben is gonna kill his.
  • Also, Charles Widmore is an OTHER! Did we know that already?
  • Ellie is someone that we know or connected to someone we know. Is she Daniels' mother? Is that why he said she looks familiar?
  • Who is Charlotte? What is happening to her?
  • I read somewhere that the "lights" (the time travel ones) are happening every 108 minutes. You know, like in the hatch? Is this true or possible?
  • I don't want Sawyer and Juliet together but it looks like that is going to happen. Or something will happen between them.

Ok, post your thoughts and we can discuss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an idiot, so I've already posted on yesterday's blog post. It's okay b/c your jughead post give me more things to talk about.

*Why do you think Penny and Des hate Charlie?! He saved Des from drowning and told everyone that it was "not penny's boat!". Oh shit, as I type this, I realize that Charlie=Charles=Penny's Dad. Good catch, Kris!

*It's weird about veggie-girl. Normally, people who go in and out of consciousness (like Des in "the constant") end up nose-bleedin and dying unless they have a constant which fixes them. So what up with that???

*Dammit, Kristen, I give. Hawking is Daniel's mom and probably Ellie as well.

*GET OVER SAWYER, DAMMIT! geez.. Take a cold shower or somthing ;-)

*We did NOT know how Widmore was connected to the island until "jughead", but it was an AWESOME reveal.

*IDK what is happening to Charlotte, but she is probably originally from the island (based off of comments from season 4 finale) and she is not well. lol

*The flashes happened a lot more in the first 2 episodes. You bring up a good point though. I wonder if the swan hatch had something to do with releasing the energy buildup, and would have been useful if Locke hadn't destroyed it. Also, a concrete bunker would be a great place to bury an H bomb, no?

*WHO CARES!!!!! lol.. (It's your blog so you can write about all the Sawyer/Kate/Jack/Juliet nonsense you want because that is your right. It is 4:24 so I am leaving the office so that I can go and watch jughead again..

Chraycee said...

I'm with Justin, it never occured to me that Charlie might be named after her father simply because Pen & Des hate him so much.

It's a damn shame Sawyer was so hell bent on getting a shirt.....