Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's On

I missed Wednesday's edition because I was in meetings for the house closing and all. I'm sorry! I watch FX's new show Sons of Anarchy on Wednesday and I love it. I know I've told ya'll about it but I cannot stop telling people about it. I love it.

On to Thursday-

7:00- Hole in the Wall FOX (Kelli, Katie, ya'll should check this out if you like Wipeout)
7:00 Smallville CW- Season Opener

8:00 Kitchen Nightmares New FOX
8:00 Supernatural CW

9:00 Flashpoint CBS
9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30 It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia FX
9:00 Burn Notice USA

4 comments:

Kate said...

Smallville is in the DVR waiting for Nerd Boy. We actually had a friend over for dinner last night! And then once he left we played a game.

shoeaddict said...

I don't watch but I like one of the guys. I forget his name.

Kate said...

Which one? They're all yummy. =)

Chraycee said...

I think the show Wipeout is funny (in an appalling sort of way) but the show Hole in the Wall is sooooooooooooo very lame. Worst show on TV. I can't wait for Heroes :) Thanks to the G4 channel (they recapped last season a few weeks ago) I'm all caught up and actually remember where they left off. I am bitter though about them not coming back after the strike - so it's gonna have to be good :)