Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What's On

Premiers! YAY!!! Also, word on the street, okay, the internet, is that Brenda spills the beans on who Kelly Taylor's baby daddy is...
So, the shows I am watching and the shows that are premiering with new seasons or as new shows. (And other stuff I think you might enjoy)

*7:00- Biggest Loser: Families NBC
*7:00- House FOX (SO SO excited!!!)
*7:00- 90210 CW
7:00- Lincoln Heights ABC Family

*8:00- Fringe FOX (Anyone watch this? I have last weeks epi on my DVR. I'm hearing good things. Plus I hear that you can watch this one and catch up) (Kel, I think you'd like this show)
*8:00- Big Brother 10 CBS (Thank God it's over so I can quit watching)
*8:00- Privilidged CW
8:00- Greek ABC Family

5 comments:

Sarah T. said...

I am DVR'ing 90210. Might have to get hubs to DVR House for me too. We got hooked on it last season, and have been watching reruns on USA on Sunday evenings. They'll play like 4 or 5 hours of House. I love Hugh Laurie. The writers of that show are geniuses. That show is so smart.

mamashine said...

I saw a commercial for Fringe during Terminator last night. I may check it out.

Lys said...

I kinda liked Priviledged last week and will check out 90210 - but namely to gawk at Rob Estes. Hey, if anything, I'm painfully honest about my Estes crush.

KatieBug said...

WIPEOUT is on tonight, too!! My children are totally addicted to laughing at people who fall in the mud. :) Special 90 minute episode.

Kate said...

90210 was on again last night so I got to see it. I was surprised about who the baby daddy was. I was totally thinking it was the other guy from some things Brenda said last week.

Privileged is on again on Sunday so I'll watch it then. I did like the first one. A lot. I read about 5 pages of the book, but things got in the way. I wanted to see how things turned out.