Monday, September 15, 2008

What's On

I'm changing this section up unless someone leaves me a comment or emails me (shoeaddict17 @ gmail dot com) to tell me they like it the other way. I'm just gonna tell you what I'm watching and what is NEW as in premiering, not new episodes. BUT, if you have a question (Is _ new or a rerun tonight?) just ask and I'll be happy to let you know.
*Remember that I'm in the Central time zone so all times here are as such*

7:00- Gossip Girl CW
8:00- The Closer TBS (I love me some Kyra Sedgwick and Jon Tenny)

Have you heard about the Coco Chanel movie on Lifetime? It premiered on Saturday but it's been replaying. If you are interested in watching, it comes on tonight on Lifetime at 7:00. I DVR'ed it on Saturday but I've only watched about half. It's decent.

Are you interested in THIS new movie? Well, it was a Broadway play first and then a movie in 1939. That first movie, staring Joan Crawford and Norma Shearer, is playing on TCM at 7:00. I'll be DVR'ing that.

What are you watching?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm more interested in the original The Women movie, but I'd see the new one, too.

I missed the Coco Chanel movie, but I'll bet they'll replay it before too long. I checked the listings for the next two weeks, but no luck.