Thursday, October 30, 2008

What I'm Watching

Sunday
7:00- The Amazing Race
8:00- Desperate Housewives (OH!NO! Have they jumped the shark??)

Monday
7:00- Dancing with the Stars
- Gossip Girl (Chuck and Blair! Whew, way hot. LOVE Lil J's new hair, too)
8:30- Samantha Who?
9:00- My Own Worst Enemy (NEW SHOW-Umm, it's not bad. The cast is awesome. I like seeing Christian Slater on tv.)

Tuesday
7:00- The Biggest Loser:Families (I loved Amy P. and I don't like Heba)
-House (One of my FAVs)
-90210 (Just cannot help myself)
8:00- The Mentalist (NEW SHOW- I love it! Simon Baker is gorgeous.)
9:00- Law & Order:SVU

Wednesday
7:00- Pushing Daisies (Another FAVORITE! It hasn't been picked up yet so PLEASE watch. You'll be hooked within the first two minutes. Chuck and Ned, oh!)
-America's Next Top Model (Love to hate Tyra)
8:00- Private Practice
9:00- Dirty Sexy Money (Love this show... My appetite for luxury goods and scandal gets met here since it's just a fantasy...)
-Sons of Anarchy (Ummm, my favorite new show. I love the bad boys, the motorcycles and HIM.)

Thursday
7:00 Ugly Betty
-Survivor:Gabon
8:00- Grey's Anatomy
-8:30- 30 Rock
9:00- Life on Mars (NEW SHOW! The pilot of this show was FABULOUS! Especially the first part, the first thirty mins of it. I've watched the episodes that have followed and they have just not lived up to the hype. Jason O'Mara is good. Gretchen Mol and Harvey Kietel are great but, the plot? Where is it going?)

Friday
8:00- Supernanny (I love this that Nanny Jo!)
9:00- Lipstick Jungle (This is it's new day and time)

I've been planning to blog about my favorite shows but I barely have time to watch all my favorite shows! Now that I'm not depressed, I am always on the GO!GO!GO! I still really love tv as you can see. I just can't seem to fit it all in. That is why I'm behind. It's Thursday night and I'm just watching last Thursday's Survivor! I'll try and do better.

1 comment:

mamashine said...

the mentalist is good? i keep meaning to put it in the tivo. looks like my kind of thing.