Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday Greatness

I'm officially THRILLED. No, seriously, this night is gonna be so great. Here is what is coming on tonight on the major networks-

ABC (THE place to be!)
7:00- Pushing Daisies If you have not watched this show, you really are missing out on a GEM! The show is so beautiful, which sounds crazy, unless you've watched it. You'll wanna dance and be in love and bake pies. Get season 1 on DVD now.
8:00- Private Practice- The spin-off of Grey's Anatomy comes back tonight after being gone for the writer's strike and summer break. Pushing Daisies and Dirty Sexy Money are the same.
9:00- Dirty Sexy Money- I LOVE this show!

NBC
7:00 Knight Rider
8:00 America's Got Talent
9:00 Lipstick Jungle This show's premiere was last week and I missed it! I'm gonna try to catch up online. I love Brooke Sheilds, Kim Raver and Lindsay Price.

CBS
7:00 New Adventures of Old Christine
7:30 Gary Unmarried
8:00 Criminal Minds
9:00 CSI:NY

FOX
7:00 Bones
8:00 Til Death
8:30 Til Death

So, let's meet back here soon (maybe tomorrow?) to discuss! I'll also be back soon to discuss Gossip Girl, DWTS (YAY! Kim is GONE), Grey's (Izzy and Alex- please) and more. Let me know what you want to discuss....

What are you watching tonight?

2 comments:

mamashine said...

Not watching any of this stuff. However, I got the first disk of Gossip Girl in the mail today so I'll be starting season one. :) And then after that I'll do Pushing Daisies.

Sarah T. said...

We watch (rather DVR) Criminals Minds and CSI New York on Wednesdays. J watches Knight Rider.