Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pushing Daisies Thoughts

Did I miss some episodes? Weren't Chuck and Ned seperated at the end of the season last year because Chuck was mad at Ned? She found out about him accidentally killing her father? I guess I'll have to rewatch.

I LOVE Ned. He is SO SO cute.

Anna Friel is so adorable. Chuck/Anna is beautiful and I love her wardrobe.

The Ned/Chuck can't touch thing is so romantic and heart wrenching and brilliant. SIGH.

How funny is the signing nuns a la Kristin Chenoworth thing? Funny!

The sets for this show are incredible. The colors, the make up, the designs...

Next Week- CLOWNS and CIRCUS? I can't watch that!! What am I gonna do?

1 comment:

Sarah T. said...

We still watch the same shows, but new shows we/I have gotten into are The Mentalist, The Ex List, and The Unit. We already religiously watch or DVR How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, House, Without a Trace, Cold Case, Dexter, The Shield, Criminal Minds, CSI NY, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, 90210, and The Starter Wife.