Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Twister Is Coming

Who is ready for the twister tomorrow night on Desperate Housewives? I've heard that 2 people die and I've heard a few different theories on who those people may be. Victor Lang and Edie Britt are two major contenders according to many sources. I wouldn't mind this happening.

Edie's stories/character has gone flat, pathetic even. I thought her relationship with Carlos was so boring and not at ALL hot. No chemistry. She has seemed old and pathetic for most of the past two seasons. Except when she wore that amazingly beautiful white Michael Kors coat (only shown in houndstooth). That coat is a dream.

Victor and Gaby have always driven me crazy. I've never liked them. I've always thought Gaby and Carlos were hot, hot, hot. Now that we (and Gaby and Carlos) know that Victor is alive, something has to happen. Gaby isn't going to die so, it's gotta be Victor. My question is why hasn't Gaby said anything about what she heard on her wedding day? She overheard Victor and his father talk about how marrying her was good for the Latino vote.

Another rumor, Tom will die. I really, really, really hope this is not true. Lynette and Tom are the only couple that have been together from the beginning. They have made it through a lot. I have to say that Felicity Huffman deserves AT LEAST an Emmy nomination, if not the win. I don't know who she'd be against.

So, 2 people die and the whole town is destroyed. What else is going to happen to the residents of Wisteria Lane? Shoeaddict Says that Susan needs to tell Mike to get the hell out and get some help. He needs to quit using the baby as an excuse for using drugs and she needs to tell him that! Why can't she get a job? Isn't she a book author? Write a book!

Who do you think will die? What do you think will happen now that Susan knows that Mike is using again?

1 comment:

-M said...

Edie could go. Agreed - they have not utilized her at all and her only shining moment WAS in that fantastic coat.