Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Love The Boys!

I am really loving Entourage! LOVING it. It's such an amazing show with great characters and writing and acting. I have the biggest crush on Jeremy Piven it's ridiculous. I am on Season 3, Part 1. I just finished the episode where Ari and Barbara join together to form Miller-Gold (sounds like a beer), Vince and E screen the *new* Queens Boulevard and hate it. Vince tells the Hollywood Foreign Press that the studio only wants money and he doesn't want anything to do with it.

I'm very, very anxious to see the rest. All of Season 3 is available on DVD and I'm waiting for the last 2 DVDs from Netflix. It's taking forever, though. I sent in a ton of DVDs days ago and I have not received new ones. Anyway, who watches?

Please discuss!

3 comments:

Lys said...

Hey ShoeAddict! I have to confess - I haven't seen Entourage S.3, Part 1 yet. However NetFlix was so kind to send me S.3, Part II Saturday so I have a whole day of Entourage watching scheduled for tomorrow while I'm working around the house. perhaps, should the finances allow, I'll be picking up S. 3, Part I this week (or next week). I know, I know - I'm totally out of order :::sigh:::

Corrine said...

thanks for the comment... I love digital scrap booking. I just got into it about 2 weeks ago, but it can kinda be addicting!! I haven't of Entourage, I dont watch TV much... but maybe I'll have to check it out. Anyway, Happy New Year.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I loved ENTOURAGE the first and second seasons...some what less the third and so on. I think the actors are all terrific...not GREAT, but good...Jeremy Piven, HE is GREAT! I watched it on HBO each week....And I swear, I think the way to see these series is after it's all on DVD and you can have a Marathon of watching and not have to wait a week or wait from season to season...These so called "Seasons" are so tiny!! 12 or 13 episodes does NOT a season make, for me.... At least give us 23 or 24....! But nobody listens to me! (lol)