Thursday, December 13, 2007

PR- EMOTIONS!

I'm watching tonight's PR that I DVR'ed and I wasn't going to LIVE blog but, I had to. After I saw what the challenge is, I am loving it. I'm on L's work computer so, this is going to be a little bumpy but, hey, I can do it.

*Just so you know, I had really, really planned to blog about every episode of this season. I even took notes from episodes I didn't live blog. It is just too much. ESPECIALLY when no one really wants to discuss.*

So, Jack has something wrong with his nose? A bleed? He's HIV positive. I'm very worried about him. The book I'm reading right now, Best Friends by Martha Moody, is about a woman who becomes an AIDS doctor right at the beginning of it.

Heidi looks so good. I rarely dislike what she wears. I love that houndstooth skirt.

These women! They've lost an incredible amount of weight. How amazing. Very inspiring. 160 lbs... She lost 160 lbs. WOW! Just OH MY.

Poor Steven got the wedding dress lady. "Death on a stick." That's funny. I cannot wait to see what he'll do. I hope they give them something they can actually wear and not something too avaunt guard, ya know?

Oh, now, Victorya is pissing me off with her comments and Kevin and Elisa are being sweet. Steven is really cracking me up!

**FYI- Kit, the very, very blonde girl works for the E! Network. She dresses the news people and stuff.

OHHHH, Steven is doing a black and white dress! I love black and white. I think it's tres elegant. I think Steven does well.

Oh, it's Jack's lip? His face. Poor thing. What a devastating thing! I am going to cry. He's leaving! Oh, sad sad sad sad.Are we going to be updated on how he is doing? I really hope so. Please remember to get tested, wear a condom every time you have sex and educate yourself, your children, etc.

Ok, *wipe face*, another surprise! YAY! Chris is back. I really LOVE him and it seems like so does everyone else. I'm glad they did that. I think it's fab that he gets to come back for this particular challenge, too, right?

Christian, arghhhhh.

I really hope we see some colors besides black and white. I love black, red and white but, c'mon!

Oh, what are they doing with the wedding dress?

How much do I love Tim and his comments? LOVES it! I told Lindsey the other day that Tim can compliment the outfit or eviscerate it, all in the same tone. Oh, a dirty joke! Tee-hee-hee...

I always love to see what the designers wear on Judgement Day. I also really am in awe that an outfit is actually made.

Christian, yes, of course you think your outfit is the best and everyone else's is "God awful hideous." He's a little punk.

Oh, and Ricky is crying. I cannot blame him or rag on him too much because I'm a cryer. No, an extreme cryer. Like he is. People are all the time asking, "Why the hell are you crying?"

I love the hair and makeup! LOVE LOVE. I couldn't sew or design an outfit to save my soul (I could shop for one, for sure!) but I could do hair and makeup. It was also a dream once upon a time. You know, along with writing, acting, being a nurse, midwife...

HA HA! I'm giggling. How cute is Steven, panicked and gluing?

Let's Start the Show

Jillian
Her model, Erika, lost 60 lbs. She created a red halter dress with black details. Cute.

Ricky
His model, Penny, lost 65 lbs and had jeans and a tee, maybe? I love the outfit Ricky created for her. It's a v-neck tunic in a goldish tan color with brown accents and tight jean Capri's. She looked great.

I have to tell ya'll that I'm tired of writing about people going down the runway. I was gonna do everybody, then just the ones I liked, then just the ones worth mentioning good or bad, but AGHHHHH! Let's wait until the judges narrow it down.

But, P.S. I HATE what Elisa did.
OMG, LOVE what Kevin did.
Ohhhh, Steven....

High and Lows-
Kevin
I love it. He did a great job with a yellow blazer. MK picked on the leggings. Eh

Elisa
It's gross. Tracy, the model, says she likes it. The judges are killing Elisa. They say it's not Tracy. It's the garbage to me.

Jillian
Talking about how she didn't use the original shirt but, loved the dress. I liked it too.

Steven
Heidi calls him Steve and that doesn't suit him. The judges want to know what of the original piece did he use and why did he pick black fabric.MK said "French maid". I think he could've done something great with the black and white. He did not.

Christian
He loves his jackets and the judges love 'em, too. I hate to say that the outfit does look good. It does.

Chris
It's very costume-y. That's what he does. It's not bad it's just not wearable. MK says "hooker with a heart of gold"

The winner should be- KEVIN and they seem to like it, too.
The one who needs to go- ELISA

The results:
Winner- Christian (Boooooo)
Out- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's Steven. What a horribly sad episode. :( Jack and Steven both gone... Boo-hoo.

I'm pissed.

2 comments:

mamashine said...

I've been very on and off watching this season- I had it in the dvr but it wouldn't work for only this season and kept taping big marathons of previous seasons that took up all my space. So I deleted it and now I don't know when it's on and keep forgetting to watch.

But Christian bugs me to death and so does Elisa. She's the one who rubbed the fabric in the grass in the first episode right?

I haven't watched enough to know whose designs I like- I just know a little about the people. :)

Corrine said...

Thank you foe wishing me luck on my finals. I needed it. I really love your blog. keep up the great work. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas or Happy Hoildays! :)