Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shoeaddict Says... I Wonder?

Helio Castroneves has split from his fiancee Aliette Vazquez. Her rep made a statement to TMZ.com about rumors and privacy. The crazy thing is that I just saw him on The View and he talked about her. He talked about how she supported him and met Julianne! Julianne said she was going to teach them dances for the wedding.

Of course there is much speculation as to the nature of Julianne and Helio's relationship. They looked pretty cozy together last night and throughout the season. There were kisses.

Hmmmmmmm......

3 comments:

mamashine said...

Who is that person?

Fresh Off the Farm said...

Did I read somewhere that she is only 19?? Age difference doesn't bother me a bit, but I thought she was surely in her mid 20s.

shoeaddict said...

She is 19. He is 32.