Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shoeaddict Says Brad Is Mean!

Yeah, I knew there was a reason I stopped watching this show! Last night, "Bachelor" Brad Womack was supposed to give his final rose to one of the last two women, Jenni or DeAnna. Well, he picked NEITHER! I agree that you probably cannot fall in love and get engaged in 6 (or so) weeks time while not even dating. You're surrounded by cameras, other people in the relationship, no one is themselves. I get all of that and that is mostly why I think the show is stupid and I shouldn't even watch.

OK, don't tell lies though. That's all I'm saying. Tonight is the "After the Final Rose" episode and I can't wait to see what happens. There are all kinds of rumors all over the 'net. 1) He proposes to Jenni. 2) He proposes to DeAnna. 3) He's back with his ex-girlfriend (who he reportedly text-messaged throughout the show) (also rumors that she is pregnant or that they have a 2 year-old) 4) He's gay. Brad Womack is 34, lives in Austin and is the co-owner of 4 bars.
Jenni is 27 and is a Phoenix Suns dancer. I love her :)
DeAnna (De-On-Ah) is 25 and a Realtor in Georgia

4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I can not tell you how freakin pissed off I was last night! What the H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS is going on?! My husband said that he must be gay! I didn't know those rumors were going around about his ex. I feel the same way about this show. I am not one who has to watch each season but I usually end up catching a few episodes. Seems like its always a let down. Especially since None of them ever stay together. It's so obvious that 6 weeks with a bunch of other women is no way to start a relationship. But, hey it's good tv most of the time right!? Always sucks me in!

Lindsay said...

I was actually really pleased that he picked neither. Although I think the entire premise of this show is jacked up, I think he did a very classy thing last night. If you really didn't fall in love don't pretend you did. Actually it gave me hope for mankind everywhere.

Kate said...

I don't watch the show, but he looks really cheesy. I know it's a publicity photo, but please. I wore less makeup on my wedding day when I had it done professionally.

I love how the last two contestants were brunette. :)

Anonymous said...

I was routing for Jenni. At least he didn't lead either of them on. ;) None of the bachelors have actually been successful in their relationships.