Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shoeaddict Says, "The Country House"- what a suprise!

If you aren't watching Dirty Sexy Money, you are missing out. It's my favorite (or one of) new show of the season. Last week's episode was "The Country House" and BOY, OH BOY! was it grrrrreat! It had Carmalita the tranny mistress meeting with Ellen the proper wife, Tripp the head Darling having a sit-down with the childish Pat, sneaky Simon Elder and the do-gooder but, clueless Nick. He dropped a bombshell on everyone. Plus, Jeremy was so cutie-cute-cute on his date! Mama Tish, what a bitch telling Lisa about Karen and Nick's kiss, huh?

Jeremy was just adorable last week. From the scene with him at the breakfast table (the Darling breakfast table is divine! Even their fruit looks rich) with Karen, to him with Sofia on his "normal" date. I just think he's sweet.
What is Tripp doing? I know that he really wants to destroy Simon Elder but, is he screwing his own son in the process? Which Darling child is NOT a Darling? Is Nick a Darling? All these things are going to be revealed soon, I hear. I didn't get to hear/see the very last piece of the show. My DVR cut off right when Lisa was talking to Nick while sitting on her bed at her parents' home. So, I didn't get to see the previews for tonight's episode. What I've read is that we see flashbacks of Latisha and Dutch's affair, Simon and Karen have chemistry when they both go to the hospital to visit Patrick more on that), and Brian gets arrested for trying to bribe the arbitrator.

Ok, I go back and forth and back and forth on who is NOT Tripp's child. Why would Latisha push a relationship between Karen and Nick if she knew they were sibs? The twins just don't make any sense to me, maybe other viewers can see it, I don't. Brian is always talking about how different he is from the Darlings- even though in my opinion, he's not. Bribing the arbitrator, trying to give the mother of Brian Jr $3 million to give him custody of the boy, that's all pretty low-down. Plus, in the first few episodes, Brian never skipped an opportunity to say how much he hated Dutch and Nick. Patrick is Tripp's namesake and obvious choice. Who is it???

Who else LOVED when Carmalita came to Ellen and Patrick's hotel room? Or when she told Patrick to take a walk? LOVED it. Then, when Patrick told Ellen that he had gone to see Carmalita after the crazy meeting with Tripp, Simon and Nick- she freaked. We got to see a bit of her heart. Or temper because then she shot him in the leg with a double barrel shotgun.

Nick really is stupid. He was stupid with Tripp, Simon, Karen and Lisa. He needs to tell Karen what's up. Unless there is something there. ?

Who else is watching? Go on ABC.com and watch NOW. Email me immediately (shoeaddict17@gmail.com) if you have a question.

Loved Lisa's whole look! Loved the glasses, the jacket, the bag... LOVES!
The boys go quail hunting. Love the boots...
What else will Simon do?
How will Patrick be hurt? Or will he hurt Tripp?
Is Nick strong enough to play this game? Is he mean enough? Is he really Tripp's son?

I'm watching Pushing Daisies right now. Oh how I love this show, too.

In the DVR:
Pushing Daisies (11/21 "Smell of Success")
Two and a Half Men (11/26)
The Biggest Loser
(11/27)
Cane (11/27)
ANTM (11/21 "The Girls Go To Shanghai"; 11/28 "The Girls Go On Go-See Adventure")

Gossip Girl (11/28 "Blair Waldorf Must Pie!)

*I'll have to watch Project Runway later, too. I'm watching DSM at 9:00*


1 comment:

-M said...

DSM is too good. My bet has been Brian, but I agree that it shouldn't be the twins or Karen.