Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scoop (BEWARE of Spoilers)

Who wants TV scoop? (Ummm, probably not a lot of you judging by the amount of people who read-comment-on this blog, but whatever)

Are you wondering WTF is going on over on Grey's? What is wrong with Izzie? Last week, she actually (appeared) to HAVE SEX with her dead fiance', Denny. Many people are speculating that the good doctor has a brain tumor and is dying/will die soon. Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays Denny, is contracted until February. Shonda Rhimes, the creator of the show, says that the brain tumor is not the case. Can we trust her though? She is famous for throwing off spoilers or changing things all around after leaks.

Also, word is, Sadie (Die) and Callie may be getting closer. For a second. AND, so will Little Grey and McSteamy (look for that in early '09).
Let's discuss these things!! What do you think about these couplings?

After this week's Gossip Girl, we all know who is going to die, right? Well, I've heard that Ed Westwick puts in an Emmy winning performance during the funeral show. Really! Also, R & L just may get together after all....

4 comments:

mamashine said...

AAAHHHH you said spoilers and I read anyway. Someone is dying on GG? I can't STAND being so far behind.

Did you know Ed Westwick is British? It freaks me out to hear him in interviews.

Kate said...

Ed Westwick is British? No way! So, the opposite of that imposter guy Blair met over the summer? =) I am thinking that it's pretty obvious who dies and well, he was a pretty tedious character. He was just unrelentingly bad. Lily and Rufus can come up with other reasons to screw up their relationship. ;)

Chraycee said...

GAH! I hate the two new characters on Gray's. OCD Heart Doctor and Maniacal British Chick.(it should speak volumes that I don't even care to know their names - CHARACTER FAIL)

Seriosly, combining those two with the lame adventures of lesbian Callie are slowly building up to the end of my loyalty to Grey's.

Even though it's not my thing, I understand that the homosexual viewers are excited to have a gay character on a hit show. At the same time - aren't they even slightly pissed off that the character's storyline sucks so badly? The whole Callie/Maniacal British Chick infatuation/flirtation is so high school it's killing me.

Honestly in this last episode the only thing remotely interesting going on was Izzie/Denny and now Alex thing. I do love the character Denny though (isn't it strange how that actor plays dead people so often?)

Sarah T. said...

I think making Callie gay was stupid. Its sort of goofy. I think she and Mark should hook up. The whole Izzy and Denny, sleeping with your dead fiance may throw me over the edge.