Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Returning TV

It's really ridiculous how excited I am about the 2008-2009 tv schedule. It's probably ridiculous how much I love tv. I watch a lot (LOT) of shows as most of you know and I will have to decide which ones to discuss here come premiere time. It all depends on what you want, of course. Whatever ya'll want to discuss is what I'll be writing about. Annnnnd probably more.



So, continuing on with the Fall 2008 TV posts, here are the dates for our returning favorites (or not). The astericks are my favs(or shows I'll be watching at least). Make a note and set your DVRs and TiVos!!



Tuesday, August 26 (that is tonight!)
Greek (ABC Family), 9PM


Monday, September 1
*Gossip Girl (CW), 8PM
One Tree Hill (CW), 9PM
Prison Break (FOX), 8PM

Tuesday, September 2
The Sheild (FX), 10PM


Wednesday, September 3
*America's Next Top Model (CW), 8PM
Bones (FOX), 8PM


Sunday, September 4
Entourage (HBO), 10PM (I watch a season behind on DVD)

Monday, September 8
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (FOX), 8 PM

Wenesday, September 10
Til Death (FOX), 9PM

Thursady, September 11
Kitchen Nightmares (FOX), 9PM

Friday, September 12
Don't Forget the Lyrics (FOX), 9PM


Tuesday, September 16
*Biggest Loser:Families (NBC) 8PM
*House (FOX), 8PM

Thursday, Sept 18
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX), 10PM
Smallville,(CW), 8PM
Supernatural (CW), 9PM

Monday, Sept 22
*The Big Bang Theory (CBS), 8PM
How I Met Your Mother (CBS), 8:30PM
Two and a Half Men (CBS), 9PM
CSI:Miami (CBS), 10pm
*Dancing with the Stars (ABC), 8PM
Boston Legal (ABC), 10PM
Dr. 90210 (E!), 10PM
Heroes (NBC), 9PM


Tuesday,Sept 23
*Law & Order:SVU (NBC), 10PM
NCIS (CBS), 8PM
Without A Trace (CBS), 10PM

Wednesday, Sept 24
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS), 8PM
Criminal Minds (CBS), 9PM
CSI:NY (CBS), 10PM
*Lipstick Jungle (NBC), 10PM


Thursday, Sept 25
*My Name is Earl (NBC), 8PM
The Office (NBC), 9PM
ER (NBC), 10PM
*Survivor:Gabon (CBS), 8PM
*Ugly Betty (ABC), 8PM
*Grey's Anatomy (ABC), 9PM


Sunday, Sept 28
*Amazing Race (CBS), 8PM
*Cold Case (CBS), 9PM

The Unit (CBS), 10 PM
Extreme Makeover:Home Edition (ABC), 8PM
*Desperate Housewives (ABC), 9PM
Brothers & Sisters (ABC), 10PM
The Simpons (FOX), 8PM
King of the Hill (FOX), 8:30PM
*Family Guy (FOX), 9PM (I watch reruns)
American Dad (FOX), 9:30PM
*Dexter (Showtime), 9PM (DVD)
Californication (Showtime), 10PM


Monday, Sept 29
Chuck (NBC), 8PM
Life (NBC), 10PM

Wednesday, Oct 1
**Pushing Daisies (ABC), 8PM
*Private Practice (ABC), 9PM
**Dirty Sexy Money (ABC), 10PM
Friday Night Lights (Direct TV 101), 9PM

Friday, Oct 3
Everybody Hates Chris (CW), 8PM

The Game (CW), 8:30PM
Ghost Whisperer (CBS), 8PM
Numb3rs (CBS), 10PM
Wife Swap (ABC) 8PM
*Supernanny (ABC) 9PM (sometimes)

Sunday, Oct 5
Girls Next Door (E!), 10PM

Monday, Oct 6
*Samantha Who? (ABC), 9:30PM

Thursday, Oct 9
CSI:Crime Scene Investigation (CBS), 9PM

Tuesday, Oct 14
Eli Stone (ABC), 10PM

Thursday, Oct 30
30 Rock (NBC) 8:30PM

Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments or email them to me. More on new tv shows and scheduling to come...

6 comments:

mamashine said...

It is so nice to have this huge list in one spot!

I'm excited about Don't Forget the Lyrics, NCIS, Heroes, Survivor Gabon, Eli Stone,... and now I forget what else. OH! Sarah Connor! So glad that's coming back. LOVED that.

I'm watching the first season of Dexter on netflix now, so maybe I'm glad about that, but I'm not sure. I'm not really into it yet. And we don't have showtime anyway.

shoeaddict said...

We don't watch many of the same things! How are we sooooo close? I don't know but we are! I watch Survivor and I started watching Dexter and I like it.

I will be reminding ya'll of these dates, too.

Amy said...

I am ridiculously excited about the premieres, as well. I have not watched an entire episode on anything ALL SUMMER LONG, with the exception of Law & Order reruns that seem to play 24 hours a day.

Here are the shows I can't miss (THANK YOU, DVR):

Desparate Houswives
Brothers & Sisters
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
New Adventures of Old Christine
Rules of Engagement
Private Practice
CSI
Grey's Anatomy
and, when they are on, Americian Idol and LOST.

If I had to pick one show only, it would be LOST.

Anonymous said...

what about Lost?!?!?!!!

Amy said...

Justin--
Doesn't start back until January. Gives me one reason to look forward to winter.

binks said...

Thanks for that list, saved me hours of searching!

I can't wait for Heroes and Lost! I have been watching Smallville from the start so I will DVR. Two and a Half Men and Old Adventures of New Christine are hilarious.
Lipstick Jungle, Ugly Betty,Grey's Anatomy and Brothers and Sisters for that soapy feeling. And for the quirky, Pushing Daisies,Chuck and Ghost Whisperer.

And did I say thanks?