Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pushing Daisies Thoughts (Oh,Oh,Oh, It's Magic)

The title for tonight's episode (6) is "Oh,Oh,Oh, It's Magic" when Ned's (adorable Lee Pace )cutie half-bros give the gang tickets to see their magic (illusion) show. Watch it here.

Emerson (very funny Chi McBride )(when the boys give them the tickets)- "A magic show! Where did I put that rat's ass I could give?"

The dialogue for this show- the quick, witty banter is better than any other show on tv.

Chuck(the very beautiful Anna Friel) (to Ned)- "Don't you have a sea of questions?"
Ned- "There might be a pond."

The Great Herrmann (guest star Fred Willard) gives Ned a hug and Olive (the lovely and extremely talented Kristin Chenoweth) says, "I want a hug." He tells her, "I'm not made of hugs."

Emerson- "While we can appreciate and sympathize with your predicament, Mr Hermann...
The Great Herrmann (interrupting)- "Please, call me great."
Emerson- "Uh, no."

I love this big feathered cape thing that Chuck is wearing. I'm trying to find a picture for you... Also love the purple and black pattern inside Herrmann's magic box-thingy and on his jacket. The twins' sweaters are hi-lar-ious!

Lee Pace's smile is so sweet. And Chuck and Ned are so very adorable. You feel the longing as they "touch" through the Plexi glass.

**I hear that on an upcoming episode (8 maybe?), we see some type of "contraption" that Chuck and Ned use to, umm, touch each other sexually... ***

No comments: