Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lost- Season Finale

What did ya'll think? I watched it in St Thomas with my brother and Shannon and Luke. Luke was tipsy and coughing so I'll probably watch it again. Plus, I want to watch it after I've read all the blogs I like to read about it. Some initial reactions:

  • Sawyer is still cute but I liked him better (the best) when he and Kate had cage sex. Remember that? When they were on the other island in the Others' cages and they had dirty, semi-rough sex in the cage. Whoa! HO-OT!
  • Sun is AWESOME. Yunjin Kim is a brilliant actress.
  • Please no hooking up Sawyer and Juliet.
  • I felt sorry for Hugo when they were on the helicopter talking about extra weight! Awwwww :(
  • Claire was creepy and I hope we see more of her soon. I have read that we need to be focused on "What happened to Claire?" not "Is Claire dead." This came directly from the executive producers.
  • Also, from tvguide.com, Harold Perrineau says that Michael's death was not the way he wanted things to go.
  • Is Jin really dead? I'm hearing NO....
  • What really happened on the island after the 6 left?
  • How did Locke die? Why did he change his name? Why was even Walt calling him Jeremy Banthem?
  • Speaking of Walt, OMG! He got huge.

So, that's what I got now. I know I'm leaving out a ton. Like...

4 comments:

mamashine said...

My cousin has a theory that Locke and Ben are half brothers- both of them have a mom named Emily and the timing could be right since she was 16 when she had Locke.
What do you think?

shoeaddict said...

I know I thought that at one time.

Justin said...

Ah, here it is.. Okay, so time to put my half a cent in.
1.) If Luke was "tipsy", then I was over the moon. It might have had something to do with the margarita and benadryl combination.
2.) Yes, I've already had to watch it a second time (see 1st comment). I was too busy screaming "I luhv ya pehnnah" to realize what was really happening.
3.) Sorry, sis, but I think Jin is a gone pecan. If the explosion didn't get him, then he's floating around in the middle of nowhere since the island moved.
4.) Google "Jeremy Banthem"
5.) Walt is a mutant. I'm not speaking toward the plot line. I mean the poor kid who plays Walt is a freakin mutant. He reminds me of Xerxes in 300.
6.) Read "The Dark Tower" series by Steven King. It reminds me a lot of Lost, except with cowboys and the f word (good stuff!!).
7.) Coke is good; fire is hot.

Farrell said...

Please no hooking up Sawyer and Juliet.
Dude, they totally set that up.
LOST blows my mind.