Thursday, May 8, 2008

Grey's is Baaaack!

I DVR everything now and I just started watching tonight's Grey's, but I had to comment on this. I think it's getting better and better. Examples:

  • Christina singing "Like A Virgin" while harvesting cadaver hearts. Awesome!
  • Alex scaring little "princesses" with his Snow White stories.
  • George going around handing out the Date-and-Tell papers and saying, "The Chief needs to know who you've slept with by the end of the day. Be thorough." And the exchange between he and Rose about "levels of intimacy" and George telling her they need to know "the highest" hahahahaha

Check back in case I decide to post more.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I so wish that I had started watching that. I saw the pilot and then something happened and now I feel like it's too far in... I am such a sad-sack whiner.

Amy said...

When are we going to talk about Lost???